Product Description & Reviews
Main Features: 1. Three Live Modes once Motion Captured Photo only, Video only, Photo and Video Combined 2. Video and Picture Video Size: 1920x1080@25fps(default); 1280x720@30fps; 720x480@30fps Video Length: 3-30sec Picture Size: 16MP; 12MP; 8MP; 5MP(default); 3MP Shooting Numbers: 1-3 3. Night Vision 38pcs No-Glow Infrared LEDs Night Vision Flash Distance up to 65ft 4. Waterproof: IP66 5. PIR Detection PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low PIR Sensing Distance: 82ft (Below 77°F/25°C at Normal/High Sensivitiy Level) Trigger Interval: 5sec.- 60min Total Sensing Angle: 120°, Trigger Time: 0.2 Second (When side motion sensors enabled) Notes: Side motion sensors used for pre-booting the camera when motion detected 6. Review Photo and Video on Camera Screen 7. Date, Time, Temperature and Moon Phase Imprint 8. SD Card Storage Stop saving when full(default)/Cycle storage(Loop-recording) 9. Time Lapse 1 Second - 24 Hours 10. 4-Digit Numbers Device Serial No. for Camera Identifier Interfaces: LCD Screen: 2.4" Color Screen Operation Keypad: 6 Keys, 1 Switch SD Card Slot; Mini USB; 6V/2A DC External; Tripod Thread: UNC1/4"-20 Batteries Slot: 8 Alkaline AA Batteries Notes: Up to 6 Months lifetime in Standby, varies from the picture numbers and video length taken Package list: 1X Trail Camera, 1X Strap, 1X USB Cable, 1X User Manual Certificate: FCC & CE & RoHS One Year Warranty Warm Tips: 1. SD card NOT INCLUDED in the package, Recommended using high quality SDHC Cards (up to 32GB, Class 6 above) 2. 8 x AA batteries NOT INCLUDED in the package, Recommended using good quality alkaline AA batteries to last more lifetime
Features & Highlights
- 【FULL HD 1080P VIDEO AND MAX 16MP PHOTO】With selected large aperture lens and deep imaging effect optimization, this trail camera captures 16 MP crystal clear images and 1080P video each time motion is detected of wild game during the day (black and white at night). 3 Mode is available for both still images and videos, In "Cam + Video" Mode, camera takes both pictures and video at every trigger event. Support SD Card up to 32GB (not included in package)
- 【NO GLOW & UP TO 20M NIGHT VISION DISTANCE】With fully automatic IR filter, this trail camera capture shots of wild game's natural behaviors by using no glow, invisible infrared flash illumination technology equipped with 38 LEDs. You can get great shots of a passing animal in total darkness, without the animal realizing its being documented. IR flash range up to 20m (65ft) in the night. Upgraded large angle of the IR LEDS, picture light even at night
- 【IP66 WATERPROOF & RELIABLE & STURDY】With reliable, sturdy mechanics design and multi-levels waterproof design and manufacturing, this trail camera can achieve IP66 waterproof(dust-proof, drop-proof and rain-proof), and perform in kinds of environment like desert or tropical rain forest throughout the seasons
- 【EASY TO USE & FAST TRIGGER SPEED & LONG TRIGGER DISTANCE】Reasonable and unique operation button design, embedded 2.4-inch color LCD screen, simple menu/settings, anyone can easily get started. Quick trigger time in 0.2-0.6 second (pre-boot 0.2s under side motion sensors enabled), trigger distance up to 25m (82ft) Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level, you won't miss anything
- 【OTHER EXCELLENT FEATURES】Password protection guarantees the pictures and videos cannot not be reviewed if stolen. Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos. Extremely long in-field battery life (in standby mode) up to 6 months with 8*AA batteries(not included in package). 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, we will refund in full.
|Item Size:||4.4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.