Product Description & Reviews
Neutral Density 0.6 (ND4) Filters These filters reduce the amount of light passing through the camera lens without changing the color of the scene. They are especially useful in bright light conditions to help prevent overexposure. Neutral Density filters also allow proper exposure at a wider lens opening for reduced depth-of-field to highlight a key subject by making the foreground and/or background out of focus. Key Features 1.Double Side Anti-Reflection Coating, Super Water & Stain Resistant. 2.Made from original high quality Japanese optical HD glass and film. 3.All Materials Used in this filter Meet the Requirements of European Union's standards of Environment Protection-ROHS(Restrictions on Hazardous Substances). 4.Works with any digital camera, for JPEG and RAW files certified performance and quality. 5.Allows slower shutter speeds to produce blurred motion effectsHigh quality When you use these filters you need to use with a 4X4" filter holder and a adapter ring that fit your lens diameter. Package Include: Neutral Density 0.6 (ND4) Filter * 1
Features & Highlights
- Double Thread, 18-Layer super anti-reflection multi-coated with EVERCLEAR 5(WATER REPELLENT / ANTI-OIL / ANTI-DUST / ANTI-SOIL / SCRATCH RESISTANT) Coating Technology to withstand almost any conditions.
- 2 Stop Exposure, No Color Cast, Top Smooth finish on The Surface.
- Nearly zero distortion when light go through this HD filter. With only 2.3mm thickness and made with no compromise, this ND1000 might be the thinnest and the best in the world.
- Original SCHOTT Glass from Germany, Compare B+W.
- All Materials Used in this filter Meet the Requirements of European Union's standards of Environ Ment Protection-ROHS(Restrictions on Hazardous Substances).
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.