Product Description & Reviews
The Zomei IR Filter is made of Optical Glass & Aluminum Alloy. And it is used for infrared photography with digital cameras and specialized infrared film. Zomei IR72 passes only infrared rays above 720nm, Zomei IR90 passes only that above 900nm, enabling you record subject matter and scenes that are not visible under normal conditions. Often used in crime detection, medical photography, detection of distribution of vegetation, etc. It will applys to either new starter or experienced photographer. With this useful IR filter, you will get more creative photos and more fun!
Features & Highlights
- Used for infrared photography, creative photos, crime detection, medical photography, detection of distribution of vegetation.
- 720nm for indoor and weak light use, 760nm for cloudy outdoor at nightfall and brightness indoor, 850nm for indoor and weak cloudy outdoor light, 950nm for outdoor and strong light, such as summer time.
- Compatible with most digital cameras, just order the proper matching size (mm) of the lens you want to use it on.
- Optical Glass and Aluminum Filter Ring,each package comes with a free cleaning cloth.
- Useful for either new photographer or experienced photographer
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.8 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.29 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SF FM53 new, mpn: FM53, ean: 0084871843539,