ZoMei 67MM IR 950 GLASS Infrared X-Ray Filter
ZoMei 67MM IR 950 GLASS Infrared X-Ray Filter by ZoMei at Video Camera Authority. MPN: 67MM IR-950. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Package include: 67mm IR 950*1 In what suitable light source should I use the infrared filters? 680nm for indoor and weak Shadows use. 720nm for
In what suitable light source should I use the infrared filters?
680nm for indoor and weak Shadows use.
720nm for indoor and weak light use.
760nm for cloudy outdoor at nightfall and brightness indoor.
850nm for indoor and weak cloudy outdoor light.
950nm for outdoor and strong light,such as summer time.
Please set a custom white balance of your camera.The way to set different cameras may vary,please check your manual.
The exposure time is relatively long when using IR filters, a tripod is necessarily needed at this situation.We also suggest you to use a cable release in case shake happens.
Common problems of IR filters
Hotspots are a relatively common problem with infrared. It is due to internal reflection of light inside a lens. Normal lenses have coated barrels to absorb light, but these coatings don't always work in infrared, causing these problems.
1.Hotspots can often be eliminated by changing the aperture.
2.Hotspots occur most often in the same type of shooting angles that cause lens flare. In this case, hotspots can usually be avoided by shooting away from bright sources of light.
On converted cameras, the exposure meters still work based on visible light. This can occasionally cause some under or over exposure because the visible and infrared light of a scene may not be the same.
Features & Highlights
- Suitable for DSLR/SLR Camera with a 67mm Filter Thread
- Application: Nature, scenic, often used in crime detection, medical photography, detection of distribution of vegetation, etc.
- Material: high quality optical glass. Works well with digital cameras, especially mirrorless cameras or DSLRS with no IR blocking filter in front of the sensor. (Please check your camera's owners manual)
- Effect passes only infrared rays above 950nm
- Infrared film is also sensitive to ultraviolet rays and the shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum so it is necessary to filter out all but the infrared rays
|Part Number:||67MM IR-950|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.97 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|