Product Description & Reviews
Product Hightlights- BAK4 Prism Design- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses- O-Ring Sealed/Waterproof & Dustproof- Nitrogen-Purged/Fogproof- Durable Rubber Armoring- Twist-UP Eyecup- 30mm Eye ReliefOptical Performance8X to 24X Magnification30mm objective lensFully Multi-CoatedHD Lens ElementsSpecificationsThere are several monocular specifications that are important when choosing one to buy. The first impulse of many people is to go big on magnification, but going for the greatest magnification is often not the best choice. You need to consider objective lens size and field of view, too. MagnificationWhen you're choosing a monocular, you'll see two numbers in the specs - for example, 8 X 30 or 24 X 30. The first number is the magnification. In these two examples, that means what you see is eight times normal size or twenty-four times normal size.Bear in mind that as magnification increases, the monocular gets bigger and heavier. It also becomes harder to hold the image steady. Our advice is to think about what you'll be viewing most often and choose your magnification accordingly.Field of viewIncreasing the magnification reduces field of view (FOV), the area you see when looking through the device. If you want to examine the individual feathers on a bird 1,000 yards away, a wide FOV isn't important. If you want to scan an area for wildlife, FOV is important.There's no perfect answer as to FOV - it's a question of making the best compromise. Most manufacturers give FOV figures, usually stated as feet per 1,000 yards (240 feet/1,000 yards, for example).Objective lens sizeThe second number in the two examples above (8 x 30 and 24 x 30) is the objective lens size in millimeters. The larger this number, the more light gets into the monocular, and the clearer the view.
Features & Highlights
- ☆★☆ 24X30 MAGNIFICATION - Offers 24x magnification and 30mm objective diameter. Field of view: 100m/500m. Super clear and high powered. Multi Coated optics guarantee superior light transmission and brightness
- ☆★☆ Fully Multi-Coated：Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.Waterproof,Fogproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the monocular for reliable performance in all environments.Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ☆★☆ Adjustable Eyecup: Monocular telescope eyecup is adjustable, twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Single hand operate,Easy to adjust by using your index finger when holding it with 1 or 2 hands, it is more convenient for your to use.
- ☆★☆ Make your vision much wild: Durable Tripod and Phone Mounting Adapter will see much longer distance. Anti-slip adapter can hold phone precisely and firmly over the eyepiece for photograph and video.Make your journey more easier and fun.Compatible with almost all smartphones on the market.
- ☆★☆ Fully Multi-Coated：Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. ★★2 year Warranty★★
|Item Weight:||0.72 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.73 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.74 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.