Product Description & Reviews
The perfect gift for the action sport filmer! New 0.40x High Definition Professional Wide Angle Panoramic (Panoramic, wide pictures) Fisheye Lens with "MACRO" for (close up pictures). It is made with advanced digital technology in Japan. Can be used for Day and Night High Resolution Digital Video recording. It is infrared compatible and comes with a 10 Year International Guarantee! When you've run out of room and your back's against the wall and you just can't seem to squeeze everything you want in the shot, just put on this wide angle lens attachment to get it all in the picture. The Wide Angle Lens's detachable Macro Lens enables you to photograph small objects up close. Great for jewelry, coins, stamps, flowers, and more.Lens kit comes with a exclusive Deluxe 12 in 1 Camera Cleaning Kit by Digi. This Heavy Duty Professional Video Stabilizing Handle Bracket provides stabilization for action video shooting. It fits most camcorders and DSLR's. It has a shoe mount for either a microphone or a video light. It features a foam padded handle to help relieve the stress of a lengthy video shoot.
Features & Highlights
- Microphone or Video Light Mount
- Provides Stabilization, alleviates stress of lengthy filming
- Foam Padded Handle, fits most compact camcorders, digital cameras, and entry SLRs
- The 0.40X lens for 52mm diameter is a highest quality professional grade Japanese made wide-angle converter that increases the versatility of your existing lens to provide breathtaking ultra wide angle views. Titanium Series Pro Lens
- Exclusive 12 Piece Camera starter Kit by Digi Includes: Tabletop tripod, Lens Cleaning Solution, Scratch Safe Cleaning Cloth, 3 Universal Screen Guards, Squeegee Card, 5 Cotton Swabs.
|Item Weight:||2.01 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.