Product Description & Reviews
Superior multi-coated optics sets the Sniper line of scopes apart from the competition without costing you an arm and a leg. Comparable if not the same as the manufacturing process to that of the Japanese and German optics. A hint of yellowish tint can be found on most inferior optics offered by other companies. Sniper line of scopes is crystal clear and full of useful features such as quick windage/elevation locking adjustment plate. Rule the game with your new Sniper scope. Rule the battle with this 4x32 close quarter combat tactical scope. Built on Prism, it's so tactical, length only 6". Reticle with position for 400 and 600yards, with lines in-between. Side wheel Red Green and Blue Tri illumination . Adventure class lenses are multicoated with advantage solution to provide maximum light transmission Integral carry handle mount and flat top adaptor Etched Glass Reticle for Both Quick CQB Field Action and Precision Aiming Adventure class lenses are multicoated with advantage solution to provide maximum light transmission Completely sealed and nitrogen filled 100% shockproof waterproof and fogproof Weaver / Picatinny slot on top for adding accessories, like laser or flashlight and so on. Objective: 32mm Magnification: 4x Tube Diameter: 1" Parallax Setting: 100 Field of View (ft @ 100 yds): 32.0 - 11.0 Battery: CR2032 3V W/E Click Value @ 100 yds 1/4" Eye Relief (in): 3.1 Exit Pupil (mm): 7.0 - 3.6 Weight (oz): 15.5 Length: 6" Aluminum Scope Mount Rail Included.
Features & Highlights
- Fast 1-3 Days Shipping with Tracking Number. Brand New. No Hassle Return Policy. Buy with Confidence from Authorized Dealer.
- Aluminum body construction for increased durability, includes mounting hardware (no rifle modifications necessary)
- Coated glass for best possible sight picture and lens durability.
- Kit includes:Aluminum Light Weight Scope mount And 4x32 Hunting Scope.
- Mounts onto the top of the 10/22 receiver utilizing the pre-drilled holes on the receiver.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sportsman's Outdoor Products
mpn: SK98, ean: 0726567009897,