Product Description & Reviews
The circular polarizing filter absorbs rays of sunlight. Polarizers are two part lenses that rotate, allowing you to select the degree of additional saturation, contrast and glare reduction desired. They eliminate the whitish glare from highly reflected surfaces like glass and water. A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a polarizer filter and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on auto focus SLR’s (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual). The Standard Circular Polarizer filter blocks 1.5 stops of light and is one of those must have filters. Bundle Includes: Tiffen 58mm Circular Polarizer Lens Filter Lens Pen Cleaning Tool
Features & Highlights
- USE: Essential general-use improves outdoor color saturation
- FEATURES: Minimizes reflections in glass and on water
- DESIGN: Produces deep dramatically blue skies
- FILTER: The Standard Circular Polarizer filter blocks 1.5 stops of light
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Tiffen 58mm Circular Polarizer Lens Filter and Lens Pen
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.