Product Description & Reviews
Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly. Think of it as sunglasses for your camera. A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a Polarizer and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on auto focus SLR's (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual). Area of sky most effectively polarized with a Circular Polarizer: Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90°), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
Features & Highlights
- Essential for outdoor photography
- Deepens intensity of blue skies and reduces or eliminates glare
- Circular construction. 10-Year Warranty.
- Universal filters compatible with DLSRs and lenses from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Leica, Sigma, Rokinon, Tamron and all other major manufacturers. Check your lens for filter diameter.
- This special offer includes a premium Focus Camera lens pen to keep your filter and lens clean.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.42 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Breakthrough Photography
mpn: X2-CPL-58mm, ean: 0617629975055,