Product Description & Reviews
Pinhole photography predates any form of modern photography as the most fundamental form of photographic art. The forerunner to the photographic camera was the camera obscura - a permeative photographic device with no lens but a single pinhole aperture. Pinhole is photography in its most original form. However, achieving that unforgettable photographic aesthetics requires high precision engineering and modern state of the art manufacturing technologies. With so many sub-par quality options on the market, as well as the ability for anyone to build their own, we saw an opportunity to not only build a pinhole lens that's beautiful with exceptional build quality, but also with precision engineering and rich inputs from the photographers and cinematographers themselves - the result was the professional pinhole lens that supports virtually all modern digital cameras with interchangeable lenses. With thingyfy Pinhole Pro S, you can create photos and videos exactly the same way photos were taken hundreds of years ago, and pair that with modern high speed, high ISO technologies. Tips Before use •Your DSLR or Mirrorless metering system will go blind at f/160, although you will be able to compose the picture with live view on a digital camera body. Starting exposure in bright sunlight for ISO 100 would be about 1 second, or ¼ sec for ISO 400. A tripod a required when long time exposure is needed. Specification: Focal Length: 18mm Pinhole Sizes: 0.14mm FOV: 120° Lens Mount: Canon EOS EF/EF-S Threads: 58mm Front Diameter: 68.5mm Weight: 46g Body: Anodized Aluminum Alloy •A UV filter is recommended for protecting your sensor from dust. Specification Focal Length: 40mm Pinhole Sizes: 0.26mm FOV: 60° Lens Mount: Canon EOS EF/EF-S Threads: 58mm Front Diameter: 68.5mm Weight: 110g Body: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
Features & Highlights
- Experience the Camera Obscura Photography: The forerunner to the photographic camera was the camera obscura - a permeative photographic device with no lens but a single pinhole aperture. Thingyfy Pinhole Pro S will stimulates the most original saturated colours of your photos and lets you experience the charm of Camera Obscura photography with your modern digital cameras
- See the Fundamental World: Create photos and videos exactly the same way photos were taken hundreds of years ago, and pair that with modern high speed, high ISO technologies. The result is stunning and timeless. Pinhole photography is a lost art form, and now Thingyfy Pinhole Pro S brings it back to you
- Precise and Exquisite: The secret of the pinhole imaging is the tiniest and perfectly round pinhole aperture. Thingyfy uses a robotic controlled tiny micro-drill that is only 0.05mm in diameter, to preciously drill a perfectly round and smooth pinhole aperture
- Made for Print: Pinhole photography is great for printing out. Memorizing your most touched and excited moment by Thingyfy Pinhole Pro S and paper gives your pinhole photos timeless feeling. Be patient to your images, the world's first photo by Nicéphore Nièpce took 8 minutes for exposure
- A New Horizon of Video: Benefit from modern digital image technology, you can create vivid yet stunningly dramatic style video with Thingyfy Pinhole Pro S. Discovering and memorizing the original world by pinhole cinematography
|Item Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: B004BOZKQK, mpn: PLKIT37WT, ean: 0815361010540,