Product Description & Reviews
Sniper 4-16X40 Precision Varmint Hunting Rifle Scope, LT4-16X40AOL Extremely easy to use, Variable Magnification makes it clear to see Varmint at 50 ft. to Elk at 1,000 ft. A scope that will grow with you in experience, from beginner to Marksman level. Well-Crafted Scope, tons of features, at a great price. Optics that match with markets premium brands scope's performance... .......Clear and Sharp Image formation with all round coverage edge to edge image clarity Scope Features: Mil-Dot, Red, Green, Blue Tri-Illumination Reticle Superior Multi-Coated lenses for reduction of glare and reflection, while maximizing light transmission for ultimate image brightness and clarity from edge to edge Constructed with Single-Piece of premium Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy with 1-inch tube diameter body, Cardan joint design, hardened Anodized Black Matte finish for extra durability Parallax adjustable from 10 yds to infinity - excellent for long range hunting and shooting Quick tactical zero locking/resetting target turrets for windage and elevation adjustment at 1/4" moa per click Nitrogen filled Scope Housing, Completely Sealed with O-Ring, making scope Shockproof, Waterproof, and Fog proof Ball Bearing Wind and Elevation Adjustment for quickness and accuracy Parallax adjustment/front AO feature allows for fine-tuning of target image Attachable stackable 2.5" sunshade, high profile Picatinny scope rings, batteries and flip open lens caps included Scope Specifications: Magnification: 4X to 16X (the naked eye) Objective Lens: 40mm Wind / Elevation Adj: +/- 25 MOA 1-Click Adj: 1/4" MOA Eye Relief: 3.1" to 3.3" Exit Pupil: 2.5mm to 10mm Parallax: 15yds to infinity Field of View: 6.2' to 24.8' Scope Weight: 22.2oz Scope Length: 14.4"
Features & Highlights
- Sniper Precision Hunting Rifle Scope 4-16X40, with many Easy-to-use features
- A scope that will grow with you in experience, from beginner to Marksman level
- Superior Multi-Coated lenses for reduction of glare and reflection, while maximizing light transmission for ultimate image brightness and clarity from edge to edge
- Constructed with Single-Piece of premium Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy with 30mm tube diameter body, Cardan joint design, hardened Anodized Black Matte finish for extra durability
- Fog and Waterproof Lenses in a Shockproof body, Argon Purged housing, that is Completely Sealed with o-rings
|Package Weight:||2.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.