Product Description & Reviews
Lighter weight than the 600, the MONOPOD is designed for use with lighter weight DSLRs or mirrorless interchangeable lens camera (ILC) and compact cameras. The MONOPOD 350’s 4 leg section design retract to a very compact 20 inches but when fully extended the monopod is 63 inches tall and weighs less than 1 pound before adding a ball head. (an additional accessory) Speed release leg locks make setting up easy, fast, and secure. The lightweight aluminum leg sections have an indented groove that prevents the individual sections from turning during set-up or folding down, keeping the legs sections perfectly aligned. MAX. OPERATING HEIGHT 63 IN MIN. OPERATING HEIGHT 20.1 IN CENTER COLUMN TYPE NONE FOLDED LENGTH 20.1 IN WEIGHT 0.7 LBS NUMBER OF LEG SECTIONS 4 MAX. LOAD 8 LBS LEG LOCK TYPE LEVER LOCK LEG TIP RUBBER FOOT
Features & Highlights
- Super lightweight general use monopod. It has a soft padded grip for stability and grooved tubular legs for added rigidity
- The lightweight aluminum leg sections have an indented groove preventing individual sections from turning during set-up or folding down. In addition, the speed release leg locks make set-up and take down fast and easy
- Designed for lighter weight DSLRs, mirrorless interchangeable lens camera (ILC) and compact cameras
- Extends to 63 inches tall and weighs less than 1 pound before adding a ball head
- Legs retract to a compact 20 inches
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.