Product Description & Reviews
With professional-grade ArduPilot firmware, the V2450 GPS Streaming Video Drone outperforms every drone in its class. Built-in GPS provides an autonomous flight experience similar to that of much pricier hobby-grade drones. Using a network of satellites to trilaterate its position in relation to waypoints, the GPS Streaming Video Drone can maintain its coordinates in a hover without drifting away. Positional awareness also enables Return to Home, a feature in which the drone flies back to its launch point with the touch of a button. Advanced enough to satisfy discerning enthusiasts, this drone is also lightweight, durable and safe enough for beginning pilots to learn.What's in the Box: (1) Drone; (1) Controller; (1) Phone mount holder; (1) 3.7V mAh LiPo battery; (1) USB charger cable; (1) set (4) replacement blades; (4) Blade guards; (2) Pro-Style thumb sticks; (2) Game-Style thumb sticks; (1) Screwdriver & extra screws; (1) Operator's manual
Features & Highlights
- Professional-grade firmware provides simple and stable flight for beginners and hobbyists
- Position Hold prevents gradual drifting during a hover
- Return to Home summons the drone back to its launch point with the push of a button
- Adjustable wide-angle camera lens for video streaming
- Micro SD card slot (card sold separately) enables direct video recording
- Drone returns to home automatically if it flies out of range.
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.