Product Description & Reviews
The 6” Dome Port allows for incredible “half-and-half” water line shots, and restores ultra-wide angle ability to GoPro® cameras when fully underwater. The Dome Port moves the waterline away from the lens, improving the quality of underwater images and video, allowing underwater field of view to increase by over 30%, and focal distance to increase by 50% compared to standard dive cases. The Dome Port allows for dramatic 50/50 (split level) pictures around theshoreline, surfing, and snorkeling, and capturing wildlife in rivers and lakes.Acrylic dome is designed for GoPro® cameras – hardening and hydrophobic treatments to disperse water droplets to deliver a clean, clear image.
Features & Highlights
- 【Specification】Designed for GoPro Hero 3+/4 camera.
- 【Half over, Half Underwater Shots 】Waterproof up to 30m,If you want to capture 50/50 images and improve your camera underwater shots,then you need a dome port.
- 【Two Handheld Stabilizer Tray for Stable Shoot】Comes with a two-handheld stabilizer tray, which keeps your hands off the camera and allows you to capture videos more stable.The tray and the dome port can be separated,you can just use the tray with other accessories like diving light and waterproof housing case with camera.
- 【Secure Waterproof Sealing】To make sure the dome's waterproof ability,our factory did the Hydrostatic Water Pressure Test for every dome.
- 【Easy to Use and Clean】No other accessories are needed,just insert your camera and you are ready to go.The side of the base has 10 screw,this design allows the dome to be fully disassembled for cleaning.
|Item Weight:||3.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.92 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.92 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.