Product Description & Reviews
The 6” Dome Port allows for incredible “half-and-half” water line shots, and restores ultra-wide angle ability to GoPro® cameras when fully underwater. The Dome Port moves the waterline away from the lens, improving the quality of underwater images and video, allowing underwater field of view to increase by over 30%, and focal distance to increase by 50% compared to standard dive cases. The Dome Port allows for dramatic 50/50 (split level) pictures around theshoreline, surfing, and snorkeling, and capturing wildlife in rivers and lakes.Acrylic dome is designed for GoPro® cameras – hardening and hydrophobic treatments to disperse water droplets to deliver a clean, clear image.
Features & Highlights
- 【Specification】Designed for Gopro 3+/4,includes a camera housing and a floaty handheld.
- 【Half over, Half Underwater Shots】Waterproof up to 30m,Perfect for capturing 50/50 images and improve your camera underwater shots,it allows you to make those sick split photo shots to be shown excellently.
- 【Unique Lens Hood Design】It's with lens hood, which reducing lens flare, and protecting the lens from damage.
- 【Easy to Use and Clean】No other accessories are needed,just insert your camera and you are ready to go.The side of the base has 10 screw,this design allows the dome to be fully disassembled for cleaning.
- 【Secure Waterproof Sealing】To make sure the dome's waterproof ability,our factory did the Hydrostatic Water Pressure Test for every dome.
|Item Weight:||1.33 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.3 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By EVOLVA FUTURE TECHNOLOGY
mpn: DE-100259, ean: 0711091242469,