Product Description & Reviews
Signal System: NTSC | Image Sensor: 1/3\" Color CMOS | Effective Pixels (HxV): 811 x 508 | Horizontal resolution: 1000 TV Lines | S/N Ratio: > 48dB | Clock Frequency: 28.636 | Scanning System: 2:1 Interface | Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (with IR LED ON) | Synchronous System: Internal, Negative Sync. | Auto Electronic Shutter: 1/60s1/100,000s | Gamma Characteristic: 0.45 | IR Distance: 98ft (with 24 Unit Infrared LED) | IR Status: Under 10 Lux by CDS | IR Power On: CDS Auto Control | Video Output: 1 Vpp, 75 Ω | Auto Gain Control: AUTO | Power/Current: 12VDC (+/-10%) (Power Supply NOT INCLUDED) / 400mA | Lens: 2.8-12mm | Dimensions: 4.7in.(Ø) x 4in.(h) | Weight: 1.34 lbs. | Storage Temperature: -22 Degree F 140 Degree F | Operating Temperature: 14 Degree F 113 Degree F.
Features & Highlights
- 1000 TVL resolution with 1/3" CMOS sensor for superior image quality
- 24 powerful IR LED lights for 98ft of infrared light in complete darkness
- 2.8-12mm varifocal lens for a wide adjustable range of viewing area angle
- Heavy-duty metal IP66 weatherproof outdoor rated housing for the toughest weather conditions
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) and Back Light Compensation (BLC) for optimal picture quality in any given lighting
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.7 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.