Product Description & Reviews
A monopod allows a camera or camcorder to be held steadier, allowing the photographer to take sharp pictures at slower shutter speeds, and/or with longer focal length lenses. It also reduces camera shake and therefore will result in less movement allowing cleaner images. When used in combination with leaning against a large object, a bipod is formed; this can also eliminate horizontal motion. Monopods are usually made to fold or "telescope" quickly when not in use, allowing them to be transported and stored more easily.
Features & Highlights
- 4 Sections - Aluminum Legs 1.4" Diameter (Rubber Feet)
- Legs Extend To 72 Inches And Retract to 23 Inches- Weight 1 Pound, 4.4 Ounces
- Fully Padded Hand Grip, Wrist Stap
- Includes Carry Case, 10 Year Warranty
- Rapid Action Quick Lever Locks
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.