The pangshi Neoprene Lens Pouches in 4 different sizes are made from non-toxic materials and has passed SGS environmental test, making it absolutely safe for use. These lens pouches are designed with super soft interior lining, 5mm extra thick padded bottom, and water resistant neoprene exterior with clips for easy and convenient to protect your camera lens, ideal for constant and travel use.
- Thick pliable neoprene body protects your lens from moisture, sand, dust, dirt, and accidental impact.
- Ultra soft plush interior lining provides a unique style, and protection against scratches.
- Convenient drawstring closures & durable PVC clip & toggle to attach, carry, and easily access your camera lens.
- Reinforced belt loop and snap & swivel clip provides a convenient and secure way to transport your gear outside of your case.
- S (W x H): 3.3"x 4.3".
- M (W x H): 3.5" x 6.0".
- L (W x H): 4.0" x 7.5".
- XL (W x H): 4.0"1x 10.0"
- S-size: Lenses up to 3" in length:
e.g. Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8.
- M-size: Lenses up to 4.5" in length:
e.g. Tamron SP 35mm F/1.8 DI VC, Tamron SP 24-70 F/2.8 VC.
- L-size: Lenses up to 7" in length:
e.g. Canon EF 100mm F/2.8 L IS USM, Canon EF 70-300 F/4.5-5.6 L*.
- XL-size: Lenses up to 8.5" in length:
e.g. Sigma 50-100 F/1.8, Canon EF 70-200 F/2.8* (Note: Large reversible lens hoods and tripod collars will not fit inside with lens).