Product Description & Reviews
These anodized, machined aluminum tubes provide extra focuser back travel sometimes needed to achieve focus with certain eyepiece/telescope combinations. More back travel is often needed for short-range terrestrial viewing or with use of a field flattener, coma corrector, or focal reducer lens. We offer 1.25" and 2" models, which fit 1.25" eyepieces and 2" eyepieces, respectively. Each adds 2" of length extension. Each also has two locking thumbscrews and is threaded for filters.Versatile extension adapter for 1.25" telescope eyepieces and accessories adds 2" of extension.
Features & Highlights
- Versatile extension adapter for 1.25" telescope eyepieces and accessories adds 2" of extension
- Provides extra focuser back travel which is often needed for short-range terrestrial viewing or astrophotographic applications
- Includes two thumbscrews for securing inserted telescope eyepieces or accessories
- Threaded for use with 1.25" telescope eyepiece filters
- Made of anodized machined aluminum
|Item Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.2 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.