Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
Opteka EF-790PX DG TTL Autofocus Dedicated TTL LCD Flash for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras K-1, K-3 II, KP, K-70, K-S2, K-S1, K-500, K-50, K-30, K-7, K-5, K-3, K20D, K100D and K10D
Opteka EF-790PX DG TTL Autofocus Dedicated TTL LCD Flash for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras K-1, K-3 II, KP, K-70, K-S2, K-S1, K-500, K-50, K-30, K-7, K-5, K-3, K20D, K100D and K10D by Opteka at Video Camera Authority. MPN: circuitcity021990. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Opteka EF-790 DG SUPER TTL is designed to work with the all Nikon digital SLR cameras, It has a maximum guide number of 148 feet or 45 meter at 85mm focal length (ISO 100).The projection angle of the flashgun is set automatically to match the len's focal length ranging from 24mm wide angle to 85mm medium telephoto. It also incorporates a built-in reflecting plate and diffuser that can be slid out from the top of the flash head for soft lighting effects. The bounce flash head can be tilted
Product Description & Reviews
Features & Highlights
- DEDICATED - The Digitalmate 130N dedicated flash is a flash unit that fits into your camera's hot shoe. The dedicated flash is a great piece of gear that communicates with the camera. A dedicated flash is a far better tool than the built-in flash because of the versatility it gives you.
- AUTOFOCUS - The Digitalmate flash provides an independent AF assist. When a flash is mounted to the camera, the AF Assist option is enabled. The normal AF Assist light will not be used, instead the flashes autofocus assist system will take effect.
- TTL - The flash and ambient light are reflected by the subject through the camera lens and then metered by the camera's TTL metering system. The flash power is adjusted accordingly. A digital camera TTL flash system, often known as E-TTL, involves firing a pre-flash before the actual exposure
- QUICK SPECS - Type: Shoe Mount, Guide No: 148' (45 m) at 85mm, AF Illuminator: 3.3ft-20ft/1-6m (50mm Lens), Flash Duration: 1/1000 to 1/20,000 second, E-TTL II Dedication: Yes, Bounce Head: Yes, Swivel Head: Yes, Recycle Time: 0.5-9 seconds (based on fresh batteries & full power), Power Source: Four 1.5-Volt "AA" batteries (alkaline, lithium, Ni-cd & Ni-MH), Dimensions: 72mm x 100mm x 125mm, Weight: 270g (without batteries)
- COMPATIBILITY - for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras K-1, K-3 II, KP, K-70, K-S2, K-S1, K-500, K-50, K-30, K-7, K-5, K-3, K20D, K100D and K10D Digital SLR Cameras
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|