Product Description & Reviews
Description: The upgraded fluid head is a very ideal solution for the HD DSLRs, which has a sliding plate which travels to balance the latest interchangeable lens cameras. The special design of security locking can prevent the equipment from falling off accidentally. Wearable and non-skid bar design can prevent the shooting from shaking to improve the stability. Specifications: Quick Shoe: Yes Horizontal Tilt: 360 degrees Front Tilt: -70 degree to 90 degree Tripod Mount Thread Size: 1/4 and 3/8 inches Tension Control: Pan and tilt adjustment knobs Construction: Aluminum & Plastic Size: 3.9x4.7x3.9 inch/10x12x10 cm Weight: 27.9ounce/0.79kg Pacakge Contents: 1x Fluid Drag Head 1x 3/8 to 1/4 inch Conversion Screw 1x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- PLEASE NOTE: It is not compatible with manfrotto and DJI plates，supports adjustable shooting angel, 360 degree horizontally and -70 to 90 degree vertically, providing a wide range of shooting horizens
- QUICK SHOE PLATE: Comes with a dual convertible 1/4 - 3/8 inches mounting screws to be fit for most video shooting; Standard 3/8 inches threaded screw hole on the bottom (included with a 3/8 inches to 1/4 inch screw adapter), making it suitable for all tripods, monopods, light stands and camera sliders
- BUBBLE LEVEL: Security locking knob can well prevent the equipment from falling off accidentally, and professional bubble levels help to keep the stable shooting to adapt to different environments
- REMOVABLE HANDLE:It comes with a right-sided non-skid handle bar,it can be removed and installed to the left side,according to your request
- USER FRIENDLY: The side lock system allows the camera and sliding quick shoe plate as the direction of the arrows show quickly
|Item Weight:||2.48 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.11 x 6.54 x 6.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.