Product Description & Reviews
Description: NOTE:Camera and Battery is NOT included. Warm Reminder: 1.Please switch off and take out the battery before you remove the battery grip from the device. 2.Remove the battery from the device after use. 3.It is a normal phenomenon that battery's temperature will get higher when using and charging. Besides, the battery grip's temperature will be hot. Specifications: Power: A battery BLC12 Power switch: Camera power switch Working temperature range: 0°C-- +40°C Working humidity range: 85% or less. Dimensions: Approx. 129.8(W) x 39.5(H) x 63.3(L)mm Weight: Approx. 267 grams (Battery is NOT included.) Package Contents: 1 x Battery Grip
Features & Highlights
- COMPATIBILITY: Replacement for the original DMW-BGG1 Battery Grip for Panasonic G80 G85 Camera; NOTE: Camera and Battery is NOT included
- APPLICABLE BATTERY: Compatible with 1 Pack Panasonic DMW-BLC12 Lithium-ion Battery (Battery NOT Included)
- VERTICAL DESIGN: Equipped with vertical shutter release button; Makes more comfortable vertical shooting exprience
- EASY TO OPERATE: Unique design of main dial brings more convenient operation
- EASY HANDLING: Comfortable grip for easy handling even in a vertical shooting position
|Package Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.