Product Description & Reviews
"Note: The gimbal, camera and monitor are not included. Description The dual handheld grip is specially designed for Neewer Crane/Crane M 3-Axis, Zhiyun Crane and Zhiyun Crane M 3 Axis Stabilizer. It enables you to shift from one hand to two hands easily when shooting, and the non-slip design adds securely to the camera, make sure the camera still hold in position after long time operation. The lightweight and durable aerospace aluminum alloy material makes the grip portable, and with the grip, you can save a lot energy and time to obtain a nice shooting. Two 1/4-inch screw holes allow you to attach accessories to your camera, such as monitor, Bluetooth remote and so forth. Add more convenience to shooting. Specification Material: Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Color: Black Length: 46.5 centimeters/1.5 feet Weight: 24.5 ounces/694.5 grams Package Contents 1 x Dual Handheld Grip for Zhiyun Crane Stabilizer"
Features & Highlights
- Made of Aerospace Aluminum Alloy: Lightweight and durable; It is also portable when disassembled; Note:this Dual Handle does not fit Crane 2
- Specially designed for Neewer Crane/Crane M 3-Axis, Zhiyun Crane and Zhiyun Crane M 3 Axis Handheld Stabilizer; Enable you to shift from one hand to two hands easily when shooting
- Non-slip Design: The dual handles are consisted by non-slip plastic material with patterns to increase friction; You can hold it tightly without worrying about the falling off due to enduring application
- 1/4-inch Screw Hole: Two 1/4-inch screw holes on the grip enable you to connect monitor, Bluetooth remote or any other accessories to your cameras
- Note: The gimbal, camera and monitor are not included
|Item Weight:||1.88 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.14 x 1.93 x 1.93 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.