Product Description & Reviews
Description: Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color. ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, fountain etc. Our ND Fader is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction just through the twist of your wrist. You only need to carry one single filter with the same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8 ND16 ND32... and ND400. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Specification: Type: Fader ND Color: Black Rotating: Yes Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400 Material: Optical Glass Filter Thread Size (attach to lens): 55mm Package Contents: 1x 55mm Adjustable Variable ND Filter
Features & Highlights
- Allows for variable light reduction from between 2-8 stops; protect your lens from dust and scratches
- Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures, which helps separate subjects from their background
- Allows the use of slow shutter speeds, with high speed films or digital cameras, to record movement/image blur in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds or any fast moving subject
- To avoid vignetting at wide angle lens, this filter has a special front lens, the diameter of the front lens is larger than that of the rear lens
- Large aperture is available to create depth of field easily
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Breakthrough Photography
mpn: X2-ND6-72mm, ean: 0641061422778,