Product Description & Reviews
Size: 40. 5MM NOTE: 40.5mm Filters are compatible with all 40. 5mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. ONLY Filters, Pouch are Included. Description: 40. 5mm Filters: Compatible with Sony A6000 and Next Series Cameras with 16-50mm Lens and Samsung NX300 with 20-50mm Lens and other Camera lens with 40. 5mm filter thread filter used to reduce UV rays from entering the lens and striking the film. UV filters Modern lenses often have UV protection built into them as well as digital sensors, however, UV filters are commonly used to help protect the surface of the lens from scratches, smudges, dirt and other hazards. CPL filter Different than most filters in that it is composed of two pieces of glass, mounted independently inside a round frame so that one can be rotated relative to the other. As it is rotated, it increasingly cuts out glare and haze. With an SLR, you can actually observe this change through the viewfinder. ND4 filter It appears gray and reduces the amount of light reaching the film or sensor, but do not have an effect on color balance. The purpose of standard photographic neutral density filters is to allow the photographer greater flexibility to change the aperture or exposure time, allowing for more control, particularly in extreme circumstances such as on a very bright day. Filter Carrying Pouch: Protect and organize your filters. Package Contents: 1* 40. 5mm UV Filter 1* 40. 5mm CPL Filter 1* 40. 5mm ND4 Filter 1* Filter Carrying Pouch
Features & Highlights
- Kit includes: 40.5MM Filters (UV + CPL + ND4) + Filter Carrying Pouch
- Compatible with Sony A6000 and NEX Series Cameras with 16-50mm Lens and Samsung NX300 with 20-50mm Lens and other Camera lens with 40.5mm filter thread
- UV filter reduces haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.CPL filter is great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. You can also use a polarizer filter to darken blue skies
- ND4 filter reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds. Also can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field. Great for portraiture and outdoor scene
- NOTE: 40.5mm Filters are compatible with all 40.5mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. ONLY Filters, Pouch are Included.
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Breakthrough Photography
mpn: X1-UV-77mm, ean: 4139052183181,