Product Description & Reviews
MK studio Highly Recommendation: Dedicated to the Sigma 150-600mm C version, this camo lens cover from Selens provides waterproof protection for your equipment. It also safeguards against dust, scratches, impact. The cover is easy to install and remove, sliding on like a sleeve and leaving no residue on your lens.Another benefit of the camo cover is that it helps break up the shape of your lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife that you're less likely to scare them off. Item features: Waterproof rubber cover Protects lens from dust, scratches and impact Easy to install and remove Provides a rubber barrier All button remains functional Color helps disguise lens from wildlife Helps maintain resale value of lens To fit: Sigma 150-600mm C version Item included: A set of lens cover for Sigma 150-600mm C version Notice: the colour will be little different in different batches.
Features & Highlights
- Easy to install and remove
- All button remains functional
- Waterproof rubber cover and camouflage patterns help conceal by breaking up the shape of the lens
- Color helps disguise lens from wildlife and the camouflage patterns help conceal by breaking up the shape of the lens
- The lens rain cover on like a sleeve to protects lens from bumps, dings, nicks, dust, scratches, impact and the elements like water, sand, dust etc
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.18 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.