Product Description & Reviews
Meike MK-MP2 Camera Microphone Notice:Supports all cameras with 3.5mm Audio input or output jack. Element:back electret condenser Frequency response：30Hz-20kHz Sensitivity augment:±10dB±3dB Equivalent noise level：20dB A Maximal sound pressure level：130dB(THD≦1.5% at 1k Hz) Channel:Mono Service voltage：DC 1.5V（1 piece of AAA battery） The product complies with EU electromagnetic compatibilitySpecial shock-resistant design, which can effectively reduce vibration noise, provides you excellent sound recording experience while making video.
Features & Highlights
- Special shock-resistant design, which can effectively reduce vibration noise, provides you excellent sound recording experience while making video
- Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, and Panasonic digital hot shoe cameras, camcorders and standard 3.5mm audio interface
- Cardioid polar pattern shotgun mic, can effective reduce surrounding noises, which make it super for interview and video making
- Features +10dB sensitivity enhancement and low-cut sound wave filter, enables you to use it in whether quiet or noisy situations
- Package include: 1* MK-MP2 shotgun microphone, 1* windshield, 1* AAA battery 1* specification.
|Manufacturer:||Chengdu Voking Ltd|
|Publisher:||Chengdu Voking Ltd|
|Studio:||Chengdu Voking Ltd|
|Item Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.