Product Description & Reviews
This inventive case is ideal for busy photographers who need to switch out lenses as they work. The patent-pending lens exchange feature temporarily holds and separates the two lenses as the photographer detaches the working lens and grabs the second. After the lenses are exchanged, the bag collapses back to a single-lens carrier. Capacity: up to 70-200mm lens f/2.8. Wt: 1 lb.Fits primary lens size (such as Nikon and Canon): 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed; Secondary lens size (such as Nikon and Canon) 24-70mm f/2.8.
Features & Highlights
- Fits primary lens size (such as Nikon and Canon): 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed; Secondary lens size (such as Nikon and Canon) 24-70mm f/2.8
- Design allows user to change out lens with one hand, increasing lens-exchange speed.
- Dual-compartment design temporarily holds 2 lenses during a lens-changing moment. Case collapses back to a single-lens shape once lenses are exchanged.
- Easy-grip main handle allows smooth, single-handed operatio
- Two mesh side pockets provide easy-to-reach storage space for lens or body caps
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 13.8 x 13.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.31 x 5.24 x 5.24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.