Product Description & Reviews
High Contrast Linear Polarizing Film featuring excellent extinction ratio and high transmission. Ideal for a range of imaging applications, teaching experiments and more. Available in sheets, can be easily cut with scissors to fit any application need. Linear Polarizing sheets are used in experiments relating to birefringence, light scattering, polarized light experiments, light reflection, Brewster's angle and how polarized sunglasses work. IMPORTANT(!) please note that on both sides there is a protective film sheet. You have to remove it gently before use. Once removed, the polarizer sheet will be revealed, clean and smooth.
Features & Highlights
- High Contrast Linear Polarizing Film
- High Transmission of Unpolarized Light from 400 - 700nm
- Excellent Extinction Ratio
- Available in Various Sheet Sizes for your Customized Use
- Great for experiments and learning Physics. The sheet is 0.2mm thick and 8.3" X 5.8" (21.0cm x 14.8cm), IMPORTANT(!) please note that on both sides there is a protective film sheet. You have to remove it gently before use. Once removed, the polarizer sheet will be revealed, clean and smooth.
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.13 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.