Product Description & Reviews
We designed the system so that the filter remains in the filter holder and is attached/detached as an assembly. The filter holder bayonets onto camera with less than 90° of rotation to the locked position. The low tension locking system assures that the lens barrel won't be harmed by over-enthusiastic tightening (or loosening) of the filter. The ability to quickly change the filter without having to thread/unthread should appeal to filter users. You'll find that you're more likely to use your filters when they can be mounted and removed this easily. You may use 2 filters at a time, with no vignetting at any focal length. This combo include the Hoya Digital Filter Kit 52mm, which includes an HMC UV filter, a polarizer and a Neutral Density filter ND8.
Features & Highlights
- Add any standard 52mm filter to your Canon G7 X with no vignetting through out the entire focal range.
- The Lensmate Canon G7 X Quick Change Filter Adapter Kit 52mm includes Part 1 the tiny receiver, Part 2 the actual 52mm filter adapter, safe removal tool, 52mm clip in style lens cap, and a handled lid container for the filter/filter holder/lens cap assembly for convenient storage. Camera and filter not included.
- Only the tiny receiver stays on the camera (it adds only 3mm to the depth of the camera). The filter/filter holder assembly bayonets onto the receiver for quick changes without having to thread the filter on and off.
- The tiny receiver attaches to end of the cameras zoom lens using a custom 3M dual-sided adhesive film which holds tenaciously yet is easy to remove cleanly and safely when desired. The quick change kit packaging includes a URL to the Install Instructions and removal instructions
- Hoya Digital Filter Kit 52mm includes an HMC UV filter, a polarizer and a Neutral Density filter ND8.
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.