Lenskins 77mm MRC UV Protective Filter, German Optics, Weather-Sealed, 16-Layer Multi-Resistant Nano Coated HD Clear Glass Ultra Violet Filter, Ultra Slim Camera Lens Protector with Lens Cloth
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the Lenskins 77mm MRC UV Protective Filter, German Optics, Weather-Sealed, 16-Layer Multi-Resistant Nano Coated HD Clear Glass Ultra Violet Filter, Ultra Slim Camera Lens Protector with Lens Cloth by LENSKINS at Video Camera Authority. MPN: UV77. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: ·Protects your lens from dirt, scratches, moisture，fingerprints, and accidental damage. ·German Optic -SCHOTT B270 optical glass made
·Protects your lens from dirt, scratches, moisture，fingerprints, and accidental damage.
·German Optic -SCHOTT B270 optical glass made in Germany, top level of transmittance.
·Ultra slim aviation grade aluminum frame with Hard Anodized Black finish and circular Golden hightlight - Aesthetically functional design that blends well with the fit and finish of professional lenses.
·A standard UV Filter for most camera outfits. Great for use with: Canon, Sony, Minolta, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus and other brands camera lenses.
·1 x 77mm UV Filter
·Portable Storage Case
·1 x Lens Cloth
Protect Your Lens while Reducing UV Exposure
This UV Filter blocks the invisible Ultra Violet component of light from the sky, which can cause blur and to which many color films react with a blue cast. These filters should be called UV-Blocking Filters, because there are filters for technical applications that pass UV radiation and block all the other wavelengths.
Nevertheless, the short term "UV Filter" has become established among photographers. UV Filters are ideal for photography in high altitudes (in the mountains), by the sea and in regions with very clean air. The pictures gain brilliance and disturbing blue casts are avoided. Because the glass is colorless, color rendition is not altered, aside from the elimination of the unwanted blue cast, and no increase in exposure is required. That makes a UV Filter very suitable as protection of the front element of the taking lens against dust, flying sand, sea water spray and the like, and it can be kept on the lens at all times. It is recommended for analog color and black-and-white as well as digital photography.
Features & Highlights
- 【Premium Materials & technology】The MRC UV filter features precisely German SCHOTT B270 Glass and aircraft grade aluminum frame, 16-layer MRC coating which helps to eliminate flaring, ghosting and low contrast. Our ultramodern coating chambers are airtight, producing a uniform coating at both side of the optic glass.
- 【MRC Optical Coating】16 Layer Multi-resistant Coated to significantly reduce lens flare and ghosting while making the filter Anti-Scratch, Reduce Reflection, Water Repellent, Increase Surface Durability, Oil & Dust Resistant. All these fantastic attributes are essential for working effectively outdoors.
- 【Eliminates Vignetting】The MRC UV Filter features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded black knurling edge traction frame to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle full-frame setups.
- 【Exquisite Finish & Laser Engraved】The aircraft grade aluminum frame applied two times anodizing to achieve golden line and black frame finish, also laser engrave lettering into each UV traction frame so that the surface finish and letters won't ever fade or come off after consistent use.
- 【Fitment】Compatible with all 77mm camera lenses. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø77 = 77mm lens thread size.Make sure you select the correct size to fit your lens.
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.15 x 0.22 x 0.22 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|