Product Description & Reviews
To film the highest quality video from your drone, you want to use lens filters to be able to adjust your shutter speed to double your frame rate. This makes each of your frames crisp and your videos much smoother. Polarization increases color saturation and reduces glare, but should not be used in low light settings or when shooting certain subjects like reflections or shady areas. After you attach a polarized lens filter to your camera, look through your viewfinder and rotate the lens filter until you see bright objects darken, so you know you have the correct polarization angle.
Features & Highlights
- DJI Mavic Air Lens Filters Accessories ND32 ND64, made specifically for the DJI Mavic Air 4k Gimbal Video Camera - Passes startup initialization sequence, can be left on when turning on the drone during startup.
- Includes 2 Multicoated filters: ND32, ND64, ND = Neutral Density
- Multicoated optics minimize reflections, flares and improves image quality, Hydrophobic Nano coating reduces fingerprints fog, water and dust.
- High Quality Aircraft grade 6061 anodized aluminium frame is light and strong, feather light design, durable aluminum construction, crystal clear glass for high definition video.
- Comes with padded rigid carrying case. High quality inserts designed for easy installation and removal, even after wear and tear. LIFETIME WARRANTY.
|Model:||Mavic air ND filter|
|Part Number:||Mavic air ND filter|
|MPN:||Mavic air ND filter|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Breakthrough Photography
mpn: X2-ND3-58mm, ean: 0640671261524,