Product Description & Reviews
Trek through a sandstorm. Dance in a typhoon. Stomp across a bog. The Universal Lens Cap is the best way to cover and protect your camera lenses. Period. It's designed to fit nearly every DSLR & Full Frame Mirrorless Camera lens with an airtight / waterproof seal, holding up to elements the most ambitious photographers might endure. You may regret freezing your extremities off in a hailstorm just to get that perfect shot, but you won't regret bringing this lens cap. We guarantee itELEMENT PROOF - Get dirty; your lens won't; The Universal Lens Cap prevents water, mud, and the finest dust and sand from mucking up your lens; With a lifetime warranty, your Universal Lens Cap is KUVRD (covered).
Features & Highlights
- ELEMENT PROOF - Get dirty; your lens won't; The Universal Lens Cap prevents water, mud, and the finest dust and sand from mucking up your lens; With a lifetime warranty, your Universal Lens Cap is KUVRD (covered)
- FITS 99% OF LENSES - It stretches from 60mm to 120mm and can be used as both a front and rear lens cap for ultimate insurance; Stack multiple caps on top of each other for extra protection; Withstands years of heavy use
- SHOCK ABSORBENT - Smacking, bumping or banging your lens is no longer a concern; The ULC absorbs most blunt-force trauma that could occur to both the front and exterior sides of the lens
- COMPRESSIBLE - The ULC can be conveniently compressed to fit in pockets, wallets, socks, underneath armpits, you name it
- MAX SECURITY - Once it's on, it stays on. You have to intentionally pull the Universal Lens Cap off to remove it; No more worries of losing lens caps; 4 pack includes 4 Universal Lens Caps
|Model:||Universal Lens Cap|
|Part Number:||ULC 2|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.25 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.