Product Description & Reviews
KODAK High Definition 400 Film is the world's finest grain 400-speed color print film. It provides a unique balance of fine grain, sharpness, color reproduction, and contrast to yield results with excellent clarity and enlargement capability. This multi-purpose film is designed for exposure with daylight or electronic flash. You can also obtain pleasing results under most existing-light sources without filters. Produces optimized skin tones in people pictures Package of 3 Rolls of 24-Exposure 35mm Film
Features & Highlights
- ISO 400, 35mm color negative film
- Brings state-of-the-art KODAK ADVANTIX Film technology to 35 mm, for superior grain in the 400-speed class
- High Definition 400 Film is the film of choice for very high quality photography in wide ranging situations, especially with telephoto lenses, limited light conditions, or for stop-action work
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash
- Emulsion has superior resistance to damaging scratches
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.