Product Description & Reviews
A perfect tool for space watch, suitable for beginners astronomy enthusiasts, especially a perfect gift for your children. As long as you have a rich imagination, there will be more interesting and practical performances. Parameters: Model: F36050 Eyepiece: 30X, 60X Primary mirror length: 390mm Objective focal length: 360mm Eyepiece focal length: 6mm, 12mm Active aperture: 50mm (2.4 inches) Oblique mirror: 90 degree Tripod most highly: 340mm Finderscope magnification: 3X Package: Product weight: 0.3650 kg Package weight: 0.6650 kg Package Size(L x W x H): 39.00 x 21.50 x 8.50 cm / 15.35 x 8.46 x 3.35 inches Package Contents: 1 x Telescope, 2 x Eyepiece, 1 x Tripod, 1 x Zenith Mirror, 1 x Finderscope, 1 x Phone Clip Holder
Features & Highlights
- REFRECTION TYPE ASTRONOMICAL SPACE TELESCOPE - It is a high-powered telescope with a larger diameter (50mm), provides a good observation of celestial bodies, suitable for entry-level astronomers and children.
- INTERCHANGEABLE 30X AND 60X EYEPIECE LENSES - Different magnification eyepieces can make you free with observed at different distances and sizes objects.
- PHONE CLIP HOLDER - Clip your mobile phone to take pictures and record videos, save each observation moment.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN - Manufactured using high-grade glass optic with metal optical tube, it does not harm the children's eyes. The telescope is equipped with an altitude-azimuth mounting, can be moved vertically and horizontally.
- EASY TO INSTALL, PORTABLE TO USE - Quick screw-type assembly with no tools required, mirrored diagonal eyepiece for easy viewing, 3X finder scope to locate objects faster.
|Item Weight:||1.61 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.