Product Description & Reviews
Description Focusing rails are essential accessories for macro photography, which requires precise distance modifications and a steady hand, as well as other situations where accurate camera positioning is crucial. This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras with standard 1/4 inch screw hole. Features - This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras, tripods, slider, stabilizer and other devices with 1/4" screw hole. - Usable as a quick release plate, suitable for All DSLR or DC with standard 1/4" screw hole, and additional speedlite and other devices supports 1/4-inch screw mount working at the same time. - Smooth rack and pinion movement provides extremely fine focusing adjustments. - Positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus. - Great for Close-up Shooting. Specifications - Model: LP-01. - Length: 160mm. - Width: 93mm. - Height: 24mm. - Move range: 100mm.
Features & Highlights
- - Made of aluminum alloy, designed with positive locking knobs to assure rock-steady focus, great for close-up shooting.
- - One rail allows movement in 2 directions: forward and backward. Length: 160mm/6.3in, Width: 93mm/3.6in, Height: 24mm/0.94in, Move Range: 100mm/3.9in.
- - Macro focusing rail helps macro photographers to position camera and focus on subject with the great precision.
- - This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras and is compatible with most Nikon, Minolta and Pentax macro and EOS bellows, macro shot extension tubes, or macro lenses such as the Canon FD and FL.
- - Smooth rack and pinion movement provides extremely fine focusing adjustments.
|Color:||Black (2-way Macro Focusing Rail Slider)|
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.