Product Description & Reviews
Notice:High magnification automatically means small field of view, lower light also automatically means the image is hard to hold still.It is not advised to be looking through the highest magnification most of the time with any spotting scope.Please use low power and wide field of view to find your targets and after that use high power and low field of view to zoom in and see the detail that you need to identify.Please use a tripod, as even the slightest wind would constantly cause the image to shake, especially in high magnifications. To achieve the ultimate clarity, you can constantly roll the focus knob slightly back and forth.Using this spotting scope in low light conditions is not suggested as your eyes will trick your brain. Specification:Lens Materials: bak7Quantity of Lens: 4 Sets and 6 Lens in TotalMinimum Focal Length: 33 ft./10 m Filed of View: 38-19M / 1000M (114-57Ft / 1000Yds)Eye Relief: 17-13 mmExit Pupil Diameter: 3-1mmMagnification: 15-45 x 60Water-proof Rating: IPX4Package List:1 x Spotting Scope1 x Organize Bag1 x Tripod2 x Lens Cover1 x Manual1 x Lens Cloth
Features & Highlights
- 15x to 45x MAGNIFICATION & 60mm OBJECTIVE LENS, spotting scope with variable 20x to 60x magnification and 60mm objective lens, dynamic lens focusing system; 45 degree angled eyepiece allows more comfortable viewing
- DURABLE, nitrogen-filled and rubber-armored housing, waterproof, fog-proof and anti-slide for all weather conditions
- BAK-7 PRISM & GREEN FILM COATING LENS, BAK-7 prism with fully multi-coated optics deliver a clear visibility; green film coating lens make the image clear and bright as well as reduce eye fatigue;
- SPECIFICATION, filed of view: 38-19M / 1000M (114-57Ft / 1000Yds); eye relief: 17-13 mm; exit pupil diameter: 3-1mm
- WIDE APPLICATION, ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, bird-watching, shooting, etc.
|Package Weight:||2.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.08 x 4.13 x 4.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sportsman's Outdoor Products
mpn: SK83, ean: 0726567004434,
sku: 90170, mpn: SCP11XP03BK, ean: 0720053173512,