Product Description & Reviews
Description: This bracket can be mounted on the bottom of a TLR,SLR,rangefinder or any other camera that dose not come equipped with a shoe. Screws into the tripod socket of the camera to create a shoe amount and handle. Features: 1)Made of mental,durable for long term usage. 2)Quick flip design,easy installation. 3)180° angle adjustable. 4)With sponge cover on the grip. 5)eliminates "red-eye" effect. Specifications: 1)Height:approx 7.5in(19cm) 2)Length(top part):approx 5.5in(13.9cm) 3)Length(bottom part):approx 7.0in(17.7cm) 4)Screw size:1/4'' 5)Flash socket quantity :1 6)Compatibility:any comera with a standard 1/4 in thread tirpod spcket Package includes : Flash bracket grip *1
Features & Highlights
- Height:approx 7.5in(19cm); Length(top part):approx 5.5in(13.9cm); Length(bottom part):approx 7.0in(17.7cm); Screw size:1/4''
- Made of mental,durable for long term usage; Quick flip design,esay installation; 180°angle adjustable; With sponge cover on the grip.
- Compatibility:any comera with a standard 1/4 in thread tirpod spcket.
- The bracket allows you to increase the distance between the flash and the camera lens in order to minimize the occurrence of red eye and to also reduce flash shadows behind the subject.
- It allows you to easily change from a horizontal to a vertical position by simply swinging the arm around for perfect lighting.
|Color:||Quick Flip Flash Bracket|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.76 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.03 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.