Product Description & Reviews
Description: Flash bracket is good for any cameras with a tripod socket. The bracket can be mounted to the tripod socket of your camera, Rangefinder or any other camera that does not come equipped with a shoe.This allows the flash to be mounted away from the cameras film plane which eliminates the possibility of red eye. or unwanted shadows. Screws into the tripod socket of the camera to create a shoe mount and handle. Features: Works with all flashes. Eliminates Red Eye. The handle side measures 5 inches tall and the bottom is 4 inches long. The metal is black anodized aluminum with a soft rubber grip. Plastic grip with ergonomic design, comfortable to handle; Light Weight & compact. Effectively eliminates harsh shadows. Good for horizontal or vertical shooting. Suitable for: It applies to all DV With a standard 1/4" mount. Package including: 1 x Bracket (Camera & flash are not included)
Features & Highlights
- The handle side measures 5 inches tall and the bottom is 4 inches long; The metal is black anodized aluminum with a soft rubber grip.
- The L shaped bracket provides an economical way to do both horizontal and vertical flash photography; Effectively eliminates harsh shadows.
- This "L" bracket features two flash shoes, one for shooting with the camera in the standard horizontal position, and one for shooting in the vertical position.
- Plastic grip with ergonomic design, comfortable to handle; Light Weight & compact; With the "L" shaped bracket the flash is slightly off-center, which also adds a little more dimension to the face in portrait photography.
- Flash brackets are designed to increase the distance between the flash head and the lens in order to minimize the occurrence of redeye and to also reduce flash-shadows behind the subject.
|Package Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.