Product Description & Reviews
NOTE:RAIL SLIDER ONLY.CAMERA AND OTHER ACCESSORIES ARE NOT INCLUDED Features: high quality 4 way Macro focusing rail slider Made of aluminum This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras and is compatible with most Nikon, Minolta and Pentax macro and EOS bellows, macro shot extension tubes, or macro lenses such as the Canon FD and FL . Smooth rack and pinion movement provides extremely fine focusing adjustments. The rail has a geared drive system which greatly enhances accuracy and speed of adjustment of the rail. Two 6" rails allow movement in four directions, right, left, forward and backward. Mounts on, and accepts 1/4x20 threaded screws, will fit most tripods and copy stands. Positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus Focusing rails are essential accessories for macro photography, which requires precise distance modifications and a steady hand, as well as other situations where accurate camera positioning is crucial. Great for Colse-up Shooting Package contents: 1x 4-way Macro Focusing Rail Slider
Features & Highlights
- Made of aluminum,designed with Positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus
- Two rails allow movement in four directions, right, left, forward and backward
- Macro focusing rail helps macro photographers to position camera and focus on subject with the great precision
- This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras and is compatible with most Nikon, Minolta and Pentax macro and EOS bellows, macro shot extension tubes, or macro lenses such as the Canon FD and FL
- Great for Close-up Shooting,like flower,insect,animal,ceremony,etc.
|Item Size:||7.09 x 3.74 x 3.74 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 3.74 x 3.74 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.