Product Description & Reviews
Neutral Density filters have several uses and offer the possibility of achieving otherwise impossible results. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film. ND filters also do not have an effect on color balance. The ND1000 Filter allows photographers to create incredible images using slow shutter speeds or wide apertures. By reducing the light entering the lens by 10 stops, it will record anything in the image that is moving and cause it become blurred or ghostlike. Examples of the blurred motion that the ND1000 Filter can achieve,are shown in the above photographs. To achieve your very own spectacular images, try shooting scenes that include clouds, waterfalls, rivers or even moving people or vehicles. Density: ND3.0 or ND1000 Stop reduction: 10 Stop Profile: Slim Package including: 72ND1000 filter × 1
Features & Highlights
- Works with any lens with a 72mm filter thread,manual or autofocus, digital or film
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high-speed films, allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- Filter is made of glass +T6061 aerospace aluminum alloy,corrosion resistance,high toughness,excellent oxidation
- Slim: 3.4mm deep (not inc rear threads) ideal for Wide Angle Lenses. Laser stching process,not easy fade,durable
- 10 Stop exposure correction
|Item Size:||5.12 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Breakthrough Photography
mpn: X2-ND6-72mm, ean: 0641061422778,