Fotga 52mm Six-in-One Adjustable Infrared IR Pass X-Ray Lens Filter 530nm to 750nm
Fotga 52mm Six-in-One Adjustable Infrared IR Pass X-Ray Lens Filter 530nm to 750nm by FOTGA at Video Camera Authority. MPN: AA1405. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kindly Note: 1. You'd better remove the IR-blocking filters in front of CCD or CMOS sensor when using IR filters 2. Setting the white balance 3. If
1. You'd better remove the IR-blocking filters in front of CCD or CMOS sensor when using IR filters
2. Setting the white balance
3. If you don't want to do any transformation on your device, you can do some post processing after shooting to achieve the IR effect.
In which ways the infrared filter will be used?
1.Archaeology, Military,Police,Medical science,and detective work. Infrared filter allow normally invisible stains and modified items visible.
2.Plant vegetation & Landscape photography. It looks dramatically different when photographed in Infrared.
3.Photographic special effects.Infrared filters give the still and video photographer expressive and unusual effects.
In what suitable light source should I use the infrared filters?
IR filter can block all visible light under related wavelengths and very sensitive to utraviolet rays.
590nm, 600nm and 630nm for Infrared change machine. The rich colors, custom white balance, the original film in general the sky was bright red, partial brown or amber, plant leaves, blue, sky blue saturation after post-processing, the leaves yellow or golden yellow.
680nm for indoor and weak Shadows use.
750nm for indoor and weak light use.
760nm for cloudy outdoor at nightfall and brightness indoor.
Lens Material: Optical Glass
Ring Material: Metal
Filter Coated: N/A
To Fit: Camera,Camcorder
Lens Filter Size: 52mm
Package including:1 x 52mm Adjustable Optical Infrared Filter
Features & Highlights
- Infrared filters, sometimes called IR filters or heat-absorbing filters, are designed to allow IR mid-infrared wavelengths while block visible light. They are often used in devices with bright incandescent light bulbs (such as slide and overhead projectors) to prevent unwanted heating
- There are also filters which are used in solid state (CCD or CMOS) video cameras to allow IR due to the high sensitivity of many camera sensors to near-infrared light. These filters typically have a blue hue to them as they also sometimes block some of the light from the shorter visible light and UV wavelengths
- Digital cameras are usually equipped with IR-blocking filters to prevent unnatural-looking images. IR-transmitting (passing) filters, or removal of factory IR-blocking filters, are commonly used in infrared photography to pass infrared light and block visible and ultraviolet light. Such filters appear black to the eye, but are transparent when viewed with an IR sensitive device
- The creative adjustable IR filter is a compact all-in-one variable wavelengths filter that adjusts the amount of wavelengths with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of wavelengths at a glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever wavelengths you are using. It offers you the freedom to create different wavelengths freely
- You don't have to carry a bunch of filters for shooting. Just one filter, gives you from the range 530nm to 750nm freely
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.37 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|