Product Description & Reviews
Create special effects with this Infrared-Pass Filter. Can bring you a magic X-ray effective when you use it on a camera with Infrared Night Shot function. Excellent for outdoor filming, the filter is essential for capturing the highest quality pictures in overcast outdoor lighting. With the filter in place 99% of the light seen by the naked eye is blocked out and only infrared light is filtered through. Technically the naked eye cannot see 100% black but with the infrared filter and your camcorder specialist functions, you will magically be able to. 1000nm is suitable for low latitudes and strong light use. 950nm is suitable for outdoor and strong light use. 850nm is suitable for indoor and weak light use. 760nm is suitable when at dawn or under faint light. 720nm is suitable for ordinary DC/DV/DSLR cameras. Package Included: 1 x 25mm Infrared Filter 720nm 1 x Crystal Case
Features & Highlights
- Infrared filters, sometimes called IR filters or heat-absorbing filters, are designed to allow IR mid-infrared wavelengths while block visible light
- They are often used in devices with bright incandescent light bulbs (such as slide and overhead projectors) to prevent unwanted heating.There are also filters which are used in solid state (CCD or CMOS) video cameras to allow IR due to the high sensitivity of many camera sensors to near-infrared light
- These filters typically have a blue hue to them as they also sometimes block some of the light from the shorter visible light and UV wavelengths
- This IR filter can block all visible light under 650nm, therefore let you experience some different shooting
- 720nm is suitable for ordinary DC/DV/DSLR cameras
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.