Product Description & Reviews
The DM680EX TTL Flash for Canon from Digitalmate is a dedicated flash for use with Canon DSLR or point-and-shoot cameras. The SB680EX features a guide number of 278′ at ISO 100 and an adjustable tilt head with six positions: -7 to 90°. The -7° downward tilt allows you to fully illuminate your subject when shooting close-up. You can also twist it to the left up to 90° and to the right up to 180°. It covers a 24-180mm range (in 35mm full frame format) and extends to 18-180mm with the diffuser panel in place. In auto mode the zoom range is stepless, it does not set at 24mm, 35mm, etc, but matches the exact focal length of the zoom lens for optimal lighting. The flash supports rear curtain synchronization for shooting at slower shutter speeds. The DM680EX is equipped with wireless (optical) manual slave function. The DM680EX has an auto-focus assist for low-light photography, and an automatic power-saving function that turns the flash off when it's inactive. It is powered by four AA batteries (not included), with a flash duration between 1/800 and 1/20,000 of a second. A convenient HV port allows you to connect the flash to an external power source for extended usage and faster recycling. The included stand allows you to set the flash up on a flat surface or to attach it to a tripod head, light stand, or clamp that has a standard 1/4″-20 mount.Specifications Guide 85m / 278′ @ ISO 100 Red Eye Reduction Auto Focus Target Assist Illumination On-Camera TTL Wireless Capability Slave Mode S1 and S2 Multi-Stroboscopic Flash Mode Manual Flash Mode Built-In Wide Angle Diffuser and Bounce Up to 1500 Flash Cycles Per Charge (must use rechargeable batteries) Recycle Time 2.9s 2.1″ Backlit LCD -7 to 90 Degree Tilt 180 Degree Rotation PC Sync PortIn The Box DM680EX Speedlight Stand Diffuser Case.
Features & Highlights
- DEDICATED - The Digitalmate DM680N dedicated flash is a flash unit that fits into your camera's hot shoe. The dedicated flash is a great piece of gear that communicates with the camera. A dedicated flash is a far better tool than the built-in flash because of the versatility it gives you.
- AUTOFOCUS - The Digitalmate flash provides an independent AF assist. When a flash is mounted to the camera, the AF Assist option is enabled. The normal AF Assist light will not be used, instead the flashes autofocus assist system will take effect.
- I-TTL - The flash and ambient light are reflected by the subject through the camera lens and then metered by the camera's TTL metering system. The flash power is adjusted accordingly. A digital camera TTL flash system, often known as E-TTL, involves firing a pre-flash before the actual exposure
- QUICK SPECS - Guide 85m / 278′ @ ISO 100, Red Eye Reduction, Auto Focus Target Assist Illumination, On-Camera TTL, Wireless Capability, Slave Mode S1 and S2, Multi-Stroboscopic Flash Mode, Manual Flash Mode, Built-In Wide Angle Diffuser and Bounce, Up to 1500 Flash Cycles Per Charge (must use rechargeable batteries), Recycle Time 2.9s, 2.1″ Backlit LCD, -7 to 90 Degree Tilt, 180 Degree Rotation, PC Sync Port
- COMPATABILITY - Nikon D1 D1X D1H D2H D2X D2Xs D2Hs D3 D3X D3S D4 D4S D5 D40 D40X D50 D60 D70 D70s D80 D90 D100 D200 D300 D300S D500 D600 D610 D700 D750 D800 D810 D850 D3000 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7000 D7100 D7200 D7500 Df Digital SLR Cameras
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.95 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.