Product Description & Reviews
In the Box: Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control, CR2032 Lithium Batteries, Carry Case.The Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control is a simple, compact, infrared remote control that makes it possible to fire a camera wirelessly from as far as 16' (4.8 m). The RC-6 will operate in either 2-second delay mode or will instantly take a shot. The RC-6 is only 2.5" (63.5 mm) tall and can fit easily into your pocket or on a keychain. Kit Includes: • Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote • Replacement CR2032 Lithium Batteries • Screen Protectors • Lens Band • Cleaning Pen • 3 Piece Cleaning Kit
Features & Highlights
- This Photo4Less Kit Includes: Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control - LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) - Lens Band - Cleaning Pen - 3 Piece Cleaning Kit - Replacement CR2032 Lithium Batteries
- Wireless remote for select Canon digital cameras - Range is approximately 16 feet in front of camera
- Allows for shutter release up to 16' (4.8 m) - Immediate or two-second delay shutter release modes
- May be used to activate mirror-lock and bulb-shutter functions - Wireless camera operation Runs on one CR2032 lithium button battery (included)
- The RC-6 can initiate the video function on Canon DSLR cameras, such as the 70D, 5D series and Rebel series, however it is advisable to check your camera's instruction manual to be certain that remote video recording with the RC-6 is supported by your camera.
|Model:||Canon RC-6 Remote|
|Item Size:||4.8 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.