Product Description & Reviews
OVERVIEW SPECS IN THE BOX REVIEWS ACCESSORIES Q&A The Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control is a simple, compact, infrared remote control that makes it possible to fire a camera wirelessly from as far as 16' (4.8 m). The RC-6 will operate in either 2-second delay mode or will instantly take a shot. The RC-6 is only 2.5" (63.5 mm) tall and can fit easily into your pocket or on a keychain. Allows for shutter release up to 16' (4.8 m) Wireless camera operation Runs on one CR2032 lithium button battery (included) May be used to activate mirror-lock and bulb-shutter functions
Features & Highlights
- Wireless remote for select Canon digital cameras
- Immediate or two-second delay shutter release modes
- Range is approximately 16 feet in front of camera
- THIS PHOTO4LESS KIT INCLUDES - Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control - LCD Screen Protectors (Clear)
- 2-In-1 Lenspen Cleaning Pen (Black) - Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit - Sony Lithium 3V Coin Battery CR2032
|Model:||Canon RC6 Remote|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.9 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.