Product Description & Reviews
NOTICE: 1.It is not same between Canon FD mount and EF mount, this adapter ring is only for Canon FD mount lens, please contact us if you want to purchase for Canon EF mount lens. 2.Infinity focus position：the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes.The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity. Features： √Focus infinity √No electronic connection √ √Avoid reflecting of light √Install, remove and operate lens smoothly √Set your camera to "shooting without lens" mode Suitable for: √Lens: for Canon FD √Camera: for Canon EOS camera body Package including: √1 x Canon FD to EOS adapter √1 x Front lens cap √1 x Rear lens cap Please note following common issues: 1. Adapting APS-frame lens to full-frame camera, it may generate vignetting, some cameras could correct it by adjust "APSC", please contact us and provide your lens&camera model to check the way to correct it. 2. Adapting full-frame lens to APS-frame camera (i.e: large format to medium format, medium format to 35mm, 35mm to micro 4/3) provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness. The smaller image field helps minimize the effects of lens distortion and aberration by using the 'sweet spot' or center of the larger lens image circle. and it will magnify the focal length by 1.6 on Canon, 1.5 on Nikon and Sony.
Features & Highlights
- Made from hardened aluminum and brass with high-tolerance precision.
- Smooth surface for effortless mount,infinity focus allowed.
- Built-in Multi-Coated Focusing Correction Lens;Supports manual control/focus/exposure.
- Compatible Cameras (including, but not limited to): 1d/1ds, Mark II, III, IV, X, C, 5D, 5D Mark II/III 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da, Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D
- Please note: Infinity focus position：the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes.The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
|Manufacturer:||KENT FAITH INTERNATIONAL LIMITED|
|Color:||FD-EOS (with glasses)|
|Publisher:||KENT FAITH INTERNATIONAL LIMITED|
|Studio:||KENT FAITH INTERNATIONAL LIMITED|
|Item Size:||8.27 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.