Astromania 1.25" Latest 2X Barlow Lens MultiCoated Metal with M42x0.75 Thread Camera Interface for Telescopes
Astromania 1.25'' Latest 2X Barlow Lens MultiCoated Metal with M42x0.75 Thread Camera Interface for Telescopes by Astromania at Video Camera Authority. MPN: SKU_AM_BL1X2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Give your telescope eyepieces a 2x power boost! The Shorty 1.25- inch 2x Barlow Lens doubles the power of any 1.25- inch telescope eyepiece it's used
Features & Highlights
- Quality aluminum stock and black anodized body with M42x0.75mm Thread: Work as a T-adapter,connect DSLR/SLR camera to telescope easily via a separate sale T-ring adapter.
- Barlow element separates from extension tube and threads directly into a 1.25" eyepiece for 2x increase in magnification. The hight-quality barlow lens provide a high-power magnification allow you look more closely and more detailed at the moon's surface and other planet.
- Double the power of 1.25" telescope eyepiece with the Barlow Lens - for 1.25" eyepieces from Celestron, Orion , Sky-Watcher, Meade and most brands of telescope.
- The body is full metal constructed and precisely CNC-machined, 1.25-Inch Telescope Eyepiece Extension Tube- It provides extra focuser back travel which is often needed for short-range terrestrial viewing or astrophotographic applications.
- There may be a problem with some T-adapters that some telescopes will not focus properly without barlow to get infinity focus,the barlow lens will solve the problem. Allows connection of a SLR/DSLR camera or mirrorless camera to a telescope and works as a camera lens to capture images of the night time sky.
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.87 x 1.79 x 1.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.1 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|