Product Description & Reviews
This high performance Antares barlow triples the power of any inserted eyepiece. It features a fully-multicoated achromatic design. This short barlow will work in diagonals or reflectors, has internal darkening and edge-blackened lenses, and is parfocal with most eyepieces. Suitable for high contrast, high power applications in any telescope. Triples the power of any 1.25" eyepiece without adding a very long extension between the telescope and the eyepiece. Insert this into the telescope's eyepiece holder or diagonal first, then insert your eyepiece into the Barlow. Compatible with nearly any telescope which uses 1.25" eyepieces regardless of brand and even those with limited focus range.
Features & Highlights
- 3x increase in magnification - Superior sharpness and color correction, optical components, real physical computing magnification.
- It not only increases the magnification, the image will be clearer than the average increase in magnification up to 15 times the image clarity.
- High quality Barlow. Bayonet SLR cameras can be connected to increase the multiples of the camera to take pictures, filter thread for any 1.25" filter.
- Essentially triple the power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece with the universal Barlow Lens. Suitable for high contrast, high power applications in any telescope.
- Compatible with most 1.25- Inch diameter telescope eyepieces, eyepiece filters, DSLR camera and other T-thread type accessories.
|Item Size:||1.87 x 1.79 x 1.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.