Product Description & Reviews
Fisheye dome port designed for Gopro Hero 5, providing a fantastic view for your underwater photography. It not only can be used to shoot half and half photos, but also can be used as a wide-angle lens when you are diving to let you get wider background in the video & picture.Specifications: Material: PC & ABS Waterproof Depth: 30 meters Item Weight: 520g / 1.1lb Package Size: 24.5 * 21 * 11.5cm / 9.6 * 8.3 * 4.5in Package Weight: 910g / 2lbNote: Please be sure to check waterproof function of the dome port first before using it : Putting some soft tissue into the dome port and closing it, then immersing it under water without your camera in it for about 5 minutes to check if the tissue will be wet.).Package List: 1 * Dome Port 1 * Floaty Grip 1 * Carrying Bag
Features & Highlights
- Designed for GoPro Hero 5, suitable for underwater photography(30 meters waterproof depth). Equipped with a detachable waterproof case for hero 5, also allows you to use the original waterproof case of your camera.
- Made of high quality PC & ABS material, lightweight and durable.
- Semicircular design to move the waterline from the camera lens, can reduce image distortion.
- Designed with lens hood, which can reduce lens flare and protect the lens from damage. Comes with a floaty grip for convenient and stable shooting.
- Suitable for taking half and half photos underwater or using as a wide-angle lens during your diving activity.
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.27 x 4.53 x 4.53 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.